How to get your Royal Mail PPI Licence
Your first step in starting to use Royal Mail PPIs is that you must have, or obtain, a Royal Mail PPI Licence number and an active Account. We recommend that you call Royal Mail on 08457 950950 and speak to the helpful staff there. there are a few things that you should be aware of :
Your design must be compliant with the Royal Mail PPI Design Notes and anything else that may have been added pertaining to the design.
- You cannot begin to print your PPIs until your application has been approved and you have been assigned a Royal Mail PPI licence number.
- You have to include your PPI licence number in the design of the self-adhesive label.
- You must have an active and fully paid up Royal Mail account in good credit.
- You must have an online business bank account or a current account and cheque book.
- You must tell Royal Mail immediately if any of your contact details change.
Check here for the full legal conditions of the Royal Mail PPI Licence.
This a downloadable file, containing the full legal conditions of the Royal Mail PPI Licence, which you can download, print off and keep on your desk.